11.01.2006

Episode 3.06 Spoiler

I found this "Kate's choice" spoiler on a random blog through Technorati. I'll post the entry below.


"Someone from TWoP read the script of Kate's episode and Kate's choice is.... SAWYER. No, this is not a surprise for me but still, is very very good to hear. BUT the good thing is... Okay, Sawyer tells Kate there is two islands. There is a bickering and at some point I think (from what I read)Sawyer says he wanted to give them a chance (I think there is a double meaning because I think he meant chance to escape and to be a couple or whatever). Dun Dun Dun DUUUNNN than Kate KISS HIMMMMMMM *dies of excitement*. The person didn't want to read all the script because she didn't want to be really spoiled so she stopped there... but she implies they may have sex. Just like Damon implied, now if they did it MY TV WILL COMBUST and I WILL NEED A DOCTOR. Must teach my sister to make a CPR!!!!

Spoiler: 'Sawyer tells Kate that there are two islands, there's no point trying to escape, then they bicker about it and then, well, I stopped reading (see above) but you probably imagine what happens next. Think dirty thoughts'."

No comments: