9.10.2006

Fantasy Sports

I think I can live without Fantasy sports. It takes quite a bit of time to manage your team and even then it involves a lot of luck. This is my first week ever of Fantasy Football and I have three guys on the bench that did amazing. I could easily win the week if they had been in my lineup, of course, no one would have expected such a great output from these three guys. Oh the other hand, maybe I'm just upset because the guys I counted on fell flat on their faces. Fantasy sports are a good way to build office moral and comraderie. Employers probably think they're murder on productive time...and they're probably right, but, anything that makes life at the office more fun should probably be continued even if it does involve luck. Maybe if my players show up for their games next week I will be singin' a different tune.

No comments: