9.19.2006

Prison Break S2E4

Another good episode of Prison Break. This one moved so fast I thought I was watching an episode of 24, then because it was sort of a bridge episode I thought I was watching Lost. Unfortunately it wasn't a classic Prison Break episode but it achieved its purpose. It was good to see the brothers reunited with T-Bag and it was good to see that they will soon be reunited with Sucre. The hunt for the money should be interesting. I wish I could watch the episodes faster than 1 every week. I do hope we get back to the Scoffield plotting that made the first season so great. More plotting would definitely do this season some good. According to some of the spoilers on www.prisonbreakbuff.com the season will be getting more convoluted as the episodes continue.

No comments: